Information You Provide
We collect information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you visit our Site, request information from us, or contact us.
The information we collect from you may include:
- Personal information, including your name, address, email address, telephone, mobile number and social security number; and
- Payment information when required for the purchase of various products or services, including credit card numbers (collectively, “Personal Information”).
Information Automatically Collected
For example, we may automatically collect certain information from you, including your device type, operating system, software version, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geolocation, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services. We also may collect information about your use of the Site, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and other sites that you may visit.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Website Providers”), provide the Website on our behalf, perform Website-related websites or assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics website offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google websites. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
- Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing website is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Deletion of Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
You may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings on your mobile device to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Reside may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To deliver’s Reside’s services to you;
- To enhance your online experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site, and improve our content, products, and services;
- To recognize your online activities over time and across different websites and devices;
- To provide you with customized Site content, or with your consent where applicable via email, telephone, text message, or by mail;
- As applicable, to contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Reside, or on behalf of our business partners, licensees, and affiliates;
- To contact you when necessary, by email, telephone text message, or by mail;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To address problems with the Services or our business;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site, and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
By visiting the Site, you are consenting to the use of your Personal Information for the aforementioned purposes. On occasion, we may request additional consent in connection with the use or sharing of Personal Information for a purpose not stated in this Policy or because the law requires such consent. Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information disclosed to us on your behalf to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
Reside may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you in the following ways:
- With our affiliated companies and licensees using the Reside name, including subsidiaries of such companies, and other third parties that require such information to provide products and services to you;
- With our third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us;
- To respond to court orders or judicial process, provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or in connection with an investigation on matters related to personal or public safety, or national security, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
Reside may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
Protecting Health Information
As a provider of hosted, electronic health record solutions, Reside is subject to certain laws and regulations governing the use and disclosure of PHI. In the United States, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health of 2009 (“HITECH”), along with the regulations adopted under those statutes, and similar state laws (where those laws are more stringent than HIPAA) govern the handling of PHI. Health care providers, including the facility, are considered to be Covered Entities under HIPAA and are subject to its rules regarding PHI. If a provider delegates some of its work to a third party, and that party must access PHI in order to perform the work, then such party is considered by HIPAA to be a Business Associate and is subject to the same rules regarding the protection of PHI as the Covered Entity. To enforce protection, HIPAA requires Covered Entities to execute a “Business Associate Agreement” or “BAA” with each of its Business Associates. Our U.S.-based customers are required to sign a BAA with us. As a Business Associate, we are required to use reasonable and appropriate measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of PHI that is stored and processed on behalf of Covered Entities. From time to time, the terms of our standard BAA may be posted on the Site.
Reside will not keep your Personal Information longer than is necessary for the purposes collected as set forth in the policy. We will destroy or erase Personal Information from our systems when it is no longer required to accomplish the purposes for which it was collected. We also will endeavor to ensure the deletion and destruction of Personal Information stored and maintained by third parties. We may, however, retain some Personal Information in order to comply with applicable laws, regulations, rules and court orders.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a resident of California, USA, you have certain data protection rights. Reside aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Information.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us: info@ResideAdmissions.com.
CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
You have the right to request that Reside disclose certain to you about our collection and use of your P Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of personal data we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discount or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of goods or services.
Security, Threats and Breach Notification
Our Site has physical, administrative and technical security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access and alteration of data and Personal Information under our direct control. When the Site is accessed using current browser technology, Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology protects information using both server authentication and data encryption to help ensure that data is safe, secure, and available only to you. Unique user names and passwords also are required and must be entered each time a customer logs into the Site. You should take care with regard to how you handle and disclose your Personal Information and protect the username or password that you are required to use to access services on the Site. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of Personal Information; however, it is important to remember that no system can guarantee 100% security at all times. In the event that we detect a threat to security or a security vulnerability, we may attempt to contact you to recommend protective measures. Additionally, incidents of suspected or actual unauthorized handling of Personal Information are always directed to Reside’s management team, which is responsible for determining escalation and response procedures, depending on the severity and nature of the incident. Incidents involving unauthorized handling of PHI will be governed by relevant legislation and, where applicable, the provisions of a BAA with a customer. If Reside determines that Personal Information has been misappropriated or otherwise wrongly acquired, Reside will report such misappropriation or acquisition to you promptly.
Your right to opt out of marketing
To the extent you wish to opt out of receiving personalized or promotional content from Reside via SMS, email or via third party platforms as described above, please notify us by please send us an email to info@ResideAdmissions.com
Links to other website
Any information you may disclose on our Site, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site, or other third-party websites that the Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing Personal Information in these public areas. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove any posting or content in a posting at our sole discretion.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Retention of Data
Reside will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Effective: December 31, 2019