A look into your individualized admissions dashboard.
Two key components to RESIDE are:
- The Resident Experience
- The Facility Dashboard
Our centralized dashboard allows the facility to have full transparency and visibility into every admission, start to finish. RESIDE enables residents to complete their admission, independently or with the assistance of a facility admissions representative, while the facility oversees their progress.
The RESIDE Dashboard Gives Facilities the Control They Need
Within the dashboard, the admissions process is broken down into four distinct lanes; pre-flight, in-progress, signed, and approved.
The Pre-flight lane allows each facility to customize the experience for each resident. This means that residents are only exposed to information and questions that are pertinent to them. The result is a better user experience and more thoughtful and productive interactions with residents and families.
The In-Progress lane allows facilities to measure and monitor every admission from start to finish. Check-boxes help administrators track forms and documents, ensure compliance, and unlike the paper process, protects your organization from fines, penalties, and legal risks.
If residents have questions, a help flag is selected and the facility is notified immediately. Facility staff can see and resolve any problems and concerns the resident or family have quickly and completely.
The Signed lane facilitates oversight, compliance, and transparency. Here, facility staff can ensure all checks and balances are met and the process is completed in a timely manner. RESIDE will customize those key elements (check-boxes) that are important for your facility so that nothing gets missed in the admissions process.
The Approved lane is the repository for completed admissions packets. This is where the completed PDF of the contract will be uploaded to the facility EHR.
Added dashboard benefits-Regional Director Oversight
The RESIDE platform gives regional directors access to powerful, actionable data through a centralized dashboard, providing the metrics that matter most. The cloud-based admissions solution allows you to understand:
- Facility, group, or organizational performance.
- Admissions trends, challenges and successes.
- Facility and regional-level results.
The RESIDE Dashboard provides instant results, allowing you to track and improve each admission in every facility. Manage resident growing volumes, ensure consistency, and keep residents happy, all through one centralized dashboard.
As a reminder-RESIDE Prioritizes the Resident Experience
The current paperwork process is overwhelming and frustrating for both the resident and the administrator. RESIDE’s electronic admissions process is a user-friendly format that includes educational features, simplified e-signing, and simple terminology to navigate the resident or family through the transition process. The RESIDE experience improves resident satisfaction for many reasons, including:
- Paperwork is intimidating. RESIDE’s technology customizes the admissions experience for each resident or family. In the RESIDE App they learn about key topics and answer specific questions based on their needs and payer sources. This cuts down the confusion and anxiety with the admissions process.
- Medical and Legal terminology is confusing. The RESIDE App navigates the users through simple and complex topics with clarity and grace so they can complete their admission with confidence.
- Transitioning into a LTC facility can be an emotional journey. RESIDE removes the pressure by enabling the resident to tap through the screens and answer questions about their admission from anywhere; independently or with the assistance of the facility staff at bedside.
15 million Americans will have a high long-term care need by 2050. Are you prepared? Request a free demo and get ready to transform your admissions process.